Choosing the right car driving school is a daunting decision. But you can decide the right one based on several factors and one of them is the types of courses a driving school provide. Best drive school of motoring offers a wide range of courses that will help you to improve in different areas. Here are some courses that the best drive school of driving provides.
Specialized Driver Education Program:-
This program is specifically designed for those students who disorders like ADHD and executive-functioning disorder. It is very important for students who have such disorders to take these special courses as they are at higher risk. Only highly skilled instructors are allowed to teach such students as they need coaching different from traditional coaching.
What To Expect:-
Here are the things that are taught and taken care of in this specialized program:
- A highly skilled instructor who knows how to teach special students. All the tools required to teach the students to deal with distractions and impulsivity are available.
- The instructors use special strategies to help those students who have concentration problems.
- Driving experience and progress are saved so that the student’s improvement and ability can be analyzed.
- The medication of the students is also considered while teaching them how to drive.
What Is Included:-
Here are the things that are also included in this program:
- Workbooks that are specifically designed for students having ADHD and executive-functioning disorders are also included in the course.
- The classroom training will be completed before any in-vehicle training.
- The students must complete the 10 to 18 hours behind the wheel training to complete the course. A professional instructor also supervises this training.
- Individual practice guides will be provided to students so that they can use them with their parents.
Learn All About Traffic Signals:-
You cannot drive safely if you do not know about traffic signals, and you will learn about them in detail in the Best drive driving school. You will find traffic signals frequently on road intersections. Here is the meaning behind different colors of traffic signals:
- Red Light means that the driver has to stop. There will be a line, and you have to stop before, or you should stop before the intersection.
- Yellow Light means that the red light is going to appear in a few seconds.
- Green Light means that you are good to go. If there are still some pedestrians on the crosswalk, then you should wait for them to cross.
- Flashing red lights are used mostly on railway junctions where additional attention is required. It is also used at places where the stop sign is not enough.
- Flashing yellow light means that that you can cross the intersection but with caution.
- A flashing red arrow means that you have to stop and check if it is safe to cross the intersection. If all the traffic is clear, then you can cross it.
- A Red Arrow means that the driver has to stop until the color of the arrow changes to green
- A Green Arrow can be pointed in different directions. If the green arrow is pointed in an upward direction, then you can only go straight. If the arrow is pointed towards the left, then you can only move to the left. If the arrow is pointed toward the right, then you can only move to the right.
If There Are No Signals:-
If there are no signals or the signals are not working, they should proceed before checking if the traffic is clear or not at the intersection.
Learn All About The Traffic Signs:-
Traffic signs are very important to focus on during your course in a driving school. Traffic signs are similar to traffic signals in functionality, and it is really important to know them completely. Here some common driving signs:
The eight-sided red color sign with ‘stop’ written on it is the stop sign. Whenever you see this sign, you have to stop before the line. Check if it is safe to cross the intersection and then move forward.
The three-sided red color sign with ‘yield’ written on it is the stop sign. This sign means that you have to give a safe path to other drivers and pedestrians. Whenever you see this sign, you have to stop, or you have to lower your speed.
Speed Limit Signs:-
The four-sided black and white color sign with a ‘speed limit’ written on it. These signs have different speed limits on the area and average traffic on that road. Some signs have a maximum speed limit, and some signs have a minimum speed limit written on them.
Learn The 5 Rules Of Smith System:-
The smith system is a standard system used to reduce the risk of accidents and other mishaps. It is useful for both highway and road. This system is also included in the course of the Best driving school. Here are the five rules of the smith system:
The driver should always stay on high alert while driving. He should consider all the dangers and risks while driving. It will reduce the risk to a large extent.
The Big Picture:-
The driver should know about the drivers in his surroundings. It means that he should know how they are driving and their speed and how much distance he should maintain between his vehicle and the other vehicle.
Keep Your Eyes Moving:-
Your instructor will tell you to keep your eyes moving during the driving test or whenever you are driving. Otherwise, the drivers go in a trance state, which increases the risk of accidents. To avoid this, drivers should consistently move their eyes while driving.
Leave Yourself An Out:-
You should always leave a way for yourself if you want to change a lane or anything. Do not get caught in the box of cars.
Make Sure They See You:-
Most of the drivers think that other drivers see them. But in reality, not all drivers are always attentive. So instead of making assumptions, the drivers should horn before changing a lane.
Knowing everything about driving is very important as the life of others is also depending on you. So choose a car driving school that focuses on every detail of driving.