Knowing the driving skills is not enough. If you living in Urmston. You should know what to do if your car gets in problem during driving on the road or if your tire gets punchier. The instructors of the best driving school in the UK know how important this knowledge is. So, they teach about it to the learners very clearly to make sure they can take themselves out of this kind of problem. If your instructor didn’t teach you about it, it means you are with the wrong instructor. And you need to change your instructor or driving school. Some people think it is useless information but in reality, it is very essential information. And your instructor should teach you about it. In the driving test, the examiner asks a question about it. So, if you have knowledge of it then you can easily give an answer to him.
Step for fixing the damaged tire
It is important you know how you can fix the damaged tire. And if your instructor didn’t tell you about it then you need to change your instructor. It is one of the signs of wrong instructors. If you don’t know what to do if your tire gets damaged then don’t worry we will tell you. There are the steps to fix the damaged tire:
- Check the tire to find the leak and for punctures.
- Buy the essential tools for fixing the damaged tires.
- Lose the lug nuts on the damaged tire.
- By using a jack or hydraulic lift, lift the vehicle up.
- With pliers remove the protruding object from the damaged tire.
- Clean the damaged area with the rasp tool.
- Thread the plug through the insertion tool.
- Force the plug into the hole of the damaged tire.
- Cutaway excess plug material from the newly repaired tire.
- Add air to the newly repaired tire.
- Check the newly repaired tire for any additional leak.
- Reattach the repaired tire using the lug wrench.